St. Anne’s Credit Union currently has an Employee Development and Training Specialist position.
FUNCTION: Develop, coordinate and deliver business-oriented, job-related, compliance and cost-effective training to improve job performance for all employees. Click HERE to apply.
ESSENTIAL OBLIGATIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
• Provide training, which may include presentation, facilitation and coaching of individual employees at all levels.
• Stay up to date on the most recent policies, procedures, products, operating systems and regulatory compliance requirements to provide accurate information to all trainees.
• Work with management to define the training needs of the Caisse populaire. Formulate a training plan and determine teaching methods using knowledge of the specified training needs and the effectiveness of those methods, such as individual training, group instruction, lectures, demonstrations, games role, seminars, meetings or workshops.
• Select and / or develop educational materials, such as training manuals, demonstration models, multimedia visual aids, computer tutorials and reference books. Create a “training library” of source material that has already been presented.
• Develop tests to measure the effectiveness of the program presented and measure employee progress. Determine if the objectives of the training sessions are being met. Develop periodic audience / topic specific questionnaires to reinforce learning throughout the year.
• Track training and educational activities for all employees.
• Coordinate and plan training for all employees through internal or external sources.
• Track and record employee attendance at seminars, courses, etc.
• Establish, maintain and monitor learning measurement criteria to ensure that training content bridges performance gaps.
• Responsible for leading and managing the onboarding process for all new hires.
• Assign compliance courses and complete mandatory training completion for all affected employees including, but not limited to, new employees, existing employees and managers as required. Conduct compliance training if necessary.
• Network with training and / or education professionals to establish contacts and share ideas and information to improve the SACU training program.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
Associate’s degree in business, communication and / or education or equivalent experience. Proven experience in program design and development as well as program facilitation and delivery. Excellent written and oral communication skills, ability to interact effectively with employees at all levels of the Credit Union. Must have the ability to motivate, excite and encourage employee performance. Must be able to manage a multitasking and fast paced environment, have the ability to meet deadlines and work independently. Proficiency in the use of PC and software applications including MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Click HERE to apply You can also submit a resume to: [email protected] or apply at any branch.